Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
301 S. Saginaw Blvd.
1. Must provide one (1) complete set of plans (11x17 or smaller).
2. Maximum Height twelve (12) feet.
3. Finished floor cannot be more than eighteen (18) inches above grade.
4. All accessory buildings over 120 square feet must be on permanent foundation.
5. Aluminum and steel roofs minimum 26 gauge thick.
6. Minimum setback is five (5) feet from property line.
7. If structure is over ten (10) feet in height minimum setback if half the structure height.
8. Accessory cannot be located within a utility easement, may affect setback from property line.
a. ARTICLE 6. - ZONING DISTRICTS
b.Sec. 8-4. - Detached accessory building regulations.
All Contractors must be registered with the City of Saginaw, be validated on the permit, and hold general liability insurance with the City of Saginaw as a certificate holder prior to the permit being released.
I am the owner and occupant of the above listed property. I have the ability to and will perform the work as described. I am responsible for the construction and inspections of the improvements. If such improvements are found to be defective. I alone am responsible for the cost of any repairs or replacements necessary to bring the improvements into code compliance with the City of Saginaw.
This permit, once issued, expires by limitation 180 days from the date of issuance unless construction is commenced and inspection approval is obtained within 180 days of issuance. The authority having jurisdiction shall be permitted to grant an extension of the permit time period for additional 180 days upon written documentation, by the permittee, of a satisfactory reason for failure to start or complete the work or activity authorized by the permit. Only one extension will be allowed.
I hereby certify that I have read and examined this application and know the same to be true and correct. All provisions of laws and ordinances governing this type of work will be complied with whether specified herein or not. The granting of a permit does not presume to give authority to violate or cancel the provisions of any other state or local law regulating construction or the performance of construction.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field